Saturday, March 26, 2011

Capital Z


Im sorry. Im sorry because I cant stop loving you. Im sorry because I just can keep on missing you. And now I think I cant let you go. Just pretend Im like a shadow to you, Im always be by your side to accompany you every step of the way, but do you know the differences between a shadow and me ? I'll still be by your side even there's no light to shine anymore. I know its hurt me to love someone and not to be loved in return, but Im glad you already know how I feel. Yeah Im so glad. Hmm macam apa you cakap, kita tak boleh jaga dua hati dalam satu masa, yeahh and now I nak you jaga hati dia and I akan jaga hati you. I promise. Hmm now I know the real meaning of Love ; its when I shed my tears and I still want you, its when you ignores me and I still love you, its when you love another girl but Im still smile and say Im happy for you, when all I really do is cry. I love you and I'll stay loving you, I promise.

There is always a reason for everything ; a reasone to live, a reason to die, a reason to cry, but if you cant find the reason to smile, can I be the reason for a while sayang ? :'/

No comments:

Post a Comment